Account Registration FAQ
+ How do I pay my bill and manage my policies online?
To pay your personal Auto and Home insurance bill, you can quickly register for My Farmers. You'll need to supply your policy number, last name, date of birth and email address to get started.
+ Where can I find my policy number?
Your Policy Number is a unique number assigned to each insurance policy. Your Policy Number can be found on:
- The Evidence of Insurance or Identification Cards.
- The Declaration Page of your Insurance Policy.
+ What if I don't have an email address?
We use your email address to correspond with you about your billing account and your policy. If you do not have an email address, you can create an account at gmail.com or yahoo.com.
+ It says I have an active account but I do not.
Only owners of an active Auto policy may register for a My Farmers account. Listed drivers are not applicable.
If you are a policy owner and not just a listed driver on the policy, please contact Farmers Consumer Solutions to verify your policy information.
+ Why should I register for My Farmers?
If you are a personal Auto or Home insurance policyholders, My Farmers allows you to conveniently manage your policies and securely pay your bills online.
- Register for My Farmers to:
- Pay your bill online
- Schedule payments in advance
- View your monthly billing statement
- View your payment history
- Print your evidence of insurance
- View your policy information
- Request changes to your policy
- Report and check the status of claims
- Contact your agent
+ I need more help recovering my account information.
For assistance, contact:
- Farmers Consumer Solutions
- Mon-Fri 7:00am to 11:00pm Central Time
- Sat-Sun 8:00am to 8:00pm Central Time